THERMOCOAX Aeronautic Thermal Solutions :
We manage all steps of entire aeronautic thermal projects from the design through qualification and up to the final product.
Our mission is to develop state-of-the art, complete aeronautic solutions and this is through advanced innovation from conception, to prototype development right the way through to production.
We offer tailor-made anti-icing, heating tools and temperature sensor systems, providing our aeronautic customers with safer, cleaner and the most cost effective solutions.
Mineral Insulated Cable for Aeronautic Applications :
You can find thermocouples:
- On aeronautic gas engines and APU test benches
- Temperature monitoring on aeronautic braking system
In the aeronautic division, we also produce Heating elements :
- For anti-icing system and heat treatment for pitot tubes, angle of attack probes, waste water drain masts and anti-icing screens for helicopter turbine air inlets.
- PEEK composite heating tools for curring, shaping and welding aeronautic parts. We can shape the heating cable 3D to fit with the complex shape of the customer’s part
Other aeronautic specific sensors manufactured :
- Overheat sensor to detect a hot air leakage on the bleed system
- Fire detector to monitor the integrity of electronics installed on aeronautic engines or in nacelles.
THERMOCOAX Aeronautic Expertise :
THERMOCOAX has acquired a great deal of skills and expertise that are endorsed by every demanding commercial and military aeronautic platforms.
With a good 20 years experience in the aeronautic industry, THERMOCOAX is an international supplier for many aeronautic programs :
- MD80, A320, A340, A380, Falcon Jet, Embraer Legacy, B787,
- Mirage, Rafale, SAAB Grippen, JSF F35, A400M
- Eurocopter NH90, Boeing Apache
We will supply new programs : KC390, Cseries, C919, Dassault SMS, MRJ, Typhoon
THERMOCOAX participates in many airframes programs.
From this cable THERMOCOAX manufactures :
- Thermocouples for on board helicopter gas engines and APU,Test benches and the BTMS (brake temperature monitoring system)
- Heating elements for anti-icing system and heat treatment : heating systems for pitot tubes, Angle of Attack probes, waste water drain masts and Anti-icing screens for helicopter turbine air inlets.
- Specific Sensors : Blade tip clearance/tip timing Capacitance sensors up to 1400°C without cooling systems, Debris monitoring sensors for air inlet and exhaust gas paths.
Learn more about our aeronautic products, below